Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thanks for all my girlfriends


I spent this last weekend (well Friday to Saturday night) down in OC with two of my most favorite people in the whole world. And I realized, once again, how much my girlfriends mean to me. Of course, Rob and my family help me with so much, but I don't think I would be half the person I am without my girlfriends. I can honestly say that whether we are hanging out at home, the park, the beach or even just working side by side to clean out a fridge or pack up a house I always feel better when I leave. I love that our kids are eachothers great friends and whether we see you once a year or more or less than that they always seem to pick up where they left off. At times, my girlfriends are there for me to vent to, cry to or just to help me out and at times, I am there for them (I hope). My girlfriends hold my darkest secrets and they have seen me at my worst and at my best. I know you all know who you are so I won't mention your names, but I want you to know that you are my heroes and my best friends and that you guys make me a better person everytime I see you or talk with you. I am so glad I met you, that I know you and I hope I always will because heaven knows how much I need you!

2 comments:

Brian and Kelli said...

I love you Kim! You are the best! I don't know what I would do without a friend like you! I can't wait to see you next week!

Alicia said...

I really don't know how I would have gotten through the past couple of weeks w/out your friendship and support. I love that you are there for me even if it is just a phone call. I truly appreciate your friendship and I don't know what I would do w/out you in my life:) Love ya!