Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dylan's Baptism

Dylan got baptized last Saturday - March 20th - and it was beautiful. I will admit I was a bit stressed especially when we didn't leave on time. Then when Rob forgot his white pants I was irritated. But, thanks to Brett and his smart comments by the time we arrived at the church all was forgiven.

Dylan was so excited! He loved all the attention and the talks - everyone did such a good job. He said the font was warm and "kinda like a hot tub." What a Dylan comment to make. Rob was hanging up towels and doing stuff so Dylan had about 30 seconds in the font before Rob and he was just roaming around. SO DYLAN!!!! It was very special and I am so proud of Dylan for this decision he made.
We want to thank all the friends and family that came to support Dylan on this special day. I know it was an effort to travel, but it is very appreciated.


3 comments:

Mendel Family said...

We were so glad we could be there!!! We had such a good weekend staying with you guys and appreciate your hospitality and willingness to have us. You also need to do a post about the cool fort your kids made!

Alicia said...

I was so glad to be there on this special day, what a great kid Dylan is and we sure love him!

Alicia said...

I was so glad to be there on this special day, what a great kid Dylan is and we sure love him!