Saturday, April 24, 2010

Project time!

So this week was time for a project. I just needed something big to do and I chose our upstairs bathroom because some genius had put carpet in half of it which was completely NASTY after being exposed to our kids for a year so Dylan and I ripped up the carpet and linoleum and then I spent a week laying tile. It is a small space, but it was hard to find the time to complete the tasks. I did though and I LOVE the results. Here are the before and after photos!











4 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Oh wow!!! That looks really really good :) I will never understand why people put carpet in bathrooms either. My grandma's house was built in the 60's and they have carpet in the kitchen....crazy!

Alicia said...

Looks good Kim, you rock!!!

Serendipity said...

I would like to add that it does look AMAZING and you have some mad skills!! How fun!
(this is Laura T.)

Unknown said...

awesome!!! you're the coolest!