Monday, September 10, 2007

Selling to fit

I know most of you live to far to see/buy any of this stuff, but we are selling the stuff below because it won't fit in out new place and if anyone knows anyone who is looking let them know we have the following things for sale.

Thanks.


Kenmore Fridge (asking $175)

Train table (with all the pieces) asking $50

Piano works well - asking $350

U-shaped Couch with two rolling ottomans asking $150

Hutch/China cabinet asking $50

All prices are OBO.

Thanks

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I forgot you told me about this new place. So you got it and when are you moving? What can I do to help? Ahhhh, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever I have gotten your messages but it seems we keep playing phone tag:) It feels like we haven't talked in forever!!!!!!!!!!!