Sunday, December 30, 2007

Chloe's Blessing Day

Well today was Chloe's blessing - it was wonderful!!!! We had my family for lunch and Rob's family for dinner. Everything went smoothly and I was able to just enjoy the day. We had some last minute ups and downs. Evan and Alicia (our great friends) weren't able to come (Get better soon Alicia) and Rob's dad got the flu and wasn't able to come either. However, Heather and Doug made it which was unexpected, but so great and also Rob's mom decided to come last minute with Marc and it was nice to have her here also. We hope all who are sick will get well soon and enjoy the pics of Chloe on her special day - she is such an angel.


Our Sweet Chloe

All the Vikings in their Sunday best!

The whole gang

Me and my precious girlsRob and me and our sweet angel Chloe

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Chloe looks so angelic, I love all of these pictures. They totally made my day!