Sunday, December 30, 2007

One more thing . . .

I realized that I failed to thank everyone who came. My mom and Dad, my sister Megan and her kids, my brother Matthew and his wife Britney from Utah, Ali and her kids, Rob's sister Nikki and Brett, my friend Kim and of course Heather and Doug and Rob's mom. We can't thank you enough for sharing this special day with us. Also special thanks to Jacob who shared this special day with Chloe and was also blessed today by Matthew. It was a great day for our whole family and Jacob looked handsome, but, in my opinion, Chloe stole the day with her special personality and her beautiful face. Here are some more pics of just Chloe so you can see how beautiful she was today.

Thanks again to everyone!!!





3 comments:

Ylfe said...

These pictures are adorable!! Happy New Year!

Matthew Mendel (Lead Viking) said...

What Amazing Pictures!!! You have the greatest Vikings. They are all so cute. Kim you are great at keeping this up to date and it is fun to check it out and see the latest news from the Vikings...waiting for the news that you are moving to Utah =)

Alicia said...

Again, Chloe is the sweetest baby:) Also if you move to Utah w/ your brother we are right behind you!!!