Thursday, May 29, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

This last week we went with my family (parents and sisters) to a beach house in San Diego. We had the best time! It was relaxing and fun and the kids did great. We went on a train ride down to downtown San Diego and the kids played at this park right next to Padres Stadium. They had so much fun! We also celebrated Savannah's birthday while we were there - I can't believe she is 2!! She had a great birthday and was so excited. All I said was lets go open presents and she went running right to the table and was so excited. It was so cute and I am glad she could have all her cousins around to share the day with her. The whole trip was wonderful and I have posted this slide show so you can share some of our memories. It really was so fun. The hardest part now is trying to get back into school to finish off the school year.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Cute pictures I am glad you guys enjoyed yourselfs, talk to you soon.

Matthew Mendel (Lead Viking) said...

Well that certainly makes me jealous that Britney and I could not attend the beach house in San Diego. Savannah is a cutie pie and I could totally see her running to the table to open presents. Too bad we missed it but we had a good excuse considering Britney gave birth on the Sunday after the beach house.