Sunday, May 4, 2008

Utah is great

We went to Utah last weekend. Well, I did with the three youngest (Chloe, Savannah and Zachary). We had a great time. We stayed with Kelli and her gang and despite all the kids and a late night scare we had so much fun. Kelli has an amazing house and backyard and my kids loved it. It was fantastic! Kelli also taught me how to make bread and Orange Julius and is getting me recipies for all kinds of fun things. It was great to just hang out and have fun with such a great friend.

We also went to Matthew's graduation from BYU it was lots of fun. Can't believe my little brother is SO old!!! Just kidding, but it was lots of fun. We enjoyed hanging out in Salt Lake and in Sandy at my uncle's house. It is just great spending time with family and friends.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I am so glad you had a good trip! I have been making Super C's a lot lately(preggo cravings).