Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Savannah's new do!

So, a couple of months ago, while I was cutting the boys hair, Savannah came in and cut off one of her ponytails (she had part down, but two ponytails on the side). It made me sick! We have sinced fixed it and her hair is much shorter and you can still tell, but they did a good job of hiding it as best they could.


This is after the haircut. Not too shabby.

During the haircut. At first they said they could not help me, but one of the ladies tried and she did a great job.

This is what it looked like on the side she cut. You can't tell, but her hair in back was down to almost her bum!


From the fron. You can see how long the other ponytail was.




3 comments:

Alicia said...

I still can't believe that happened!!!

Mendel Family said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how high she chopped that puppy! Good thing hair grows back, at least for Savannah :) Other people in our family are not so fortunate!

Unknown said...

ooohhhh! you gotta love it! i would have fized it for you!