Wednesday, November 4, 2009

End of summer fun!!

So at the end of August all of my family got together and had some fun! It was great to see all the cousins together and we had a great time. Perhaps it is that it is getting colder here (40degrees or so in the morning) or what but I am suddenly missing these summer days.

Chloe - such a big girl!
Savannah learning to be a fish!

Our sweet Zach - happy anywhere!


Dylan just chillin'



Griffin always the stud!


All the cousins except for two. I just LOVE the beach!






2 comments:

Mendel Family said...

That was a fun gathering! Too bad the beach weather wasn't as nice as we hoped it to be.

Ylfe said...

Hi Kim! remember us? I have been thinking about you guys wondering how you are. I finally remembered what your blog was called - I've tried to find it before a few times. Anyway, I love all these fun posts, especially the hair ones! I love Chloe's hair. How pretty! My kids will never have curly hair, so I have to enjoy others. I always wanted curly hair myself. Anyway, we have a christmas card for you, but can't find your address. Can yo send it to me if you get this comment? socalteares@gmail.com Our blog is tearetales.blogspot.com see ya!
ylfelynn