Saturday, August 25, 2007

Education Week/Birthday Fun

Well, I just got back from an AMAZING week at Education Week up at BYU. I had such a great time. I loved the classes I took and I really learned a lot and refocused myself on the gospel and the things that are most important to me. It was really an awesome time. Thanks Mom for going with me and for giving me such an awesome Birthday gift. Looking forward to next year. Also thank you to Megan for watching my 4 kids all week so I could go. Everything and everyone looks great and I really appreciate you doing this for me. Finally, thanks Rob for always being so great and letting me do the things I want to do. I had a blast and am so grateful to everyone who helped me out so I could go.

Yesterday was also my birthday - the BIG 30!!! It was lots of fun and I had a great time. My mom and I were going to stay at State Line and drive the rest of the way home this morning, but we didn't want to be there after such a great spiritual week so we just drove home. I was really glad to spend the last couple of hours of my birthday with Rob. He did not know I was coming home, but while I was getting ready for bed he went downstairs and got me some ice cream and put a candle in it for me. So sweet!! It was really a great birthday with the last day of Education week and then a great drive home with my mom and then some time with Rob at the end of the day to top it all off.

I am glad to be home, but I miss being at Education Week already. My kids have been lots of fun this morning and we have a fun day planned. I feel so lucky to have such a great family.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I forgot you had education week last week, how fun:) That explains why I couldn't get ahold of you last week. Happy 30th birthday!!!!!! We will have to do something fun. Love ya, Alicia