Friday, August 17, 2007

The first day of school!





Well, Monday was the first day of school. Griffin and Dylan both went off great. They are both enjoying their teachers and having a fun time, although they do not like the early mornings (school starts at 7:35am). Dylan's teacher I have heard mixed reviews on, but all the parents who have had boys in his class have loved him, so even though at first I thought about switching him, it doesn't look like that will happen and so I will reserve judgement and will see how it goes. So far Dylan is loving it. Here are some pics for all to enjoy.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Fun Pics...Jared's kindergarten didn't let parents in the room. You had to say goodbye at the door...Jared did fine with that of course. Keep bloggin!

Alicia said...

The boys look so cute, I am glad they are enjoying school. We have less than two weeks before we start:( I love the pictures.